- An NYU Law grad and an admissions consultant on how to get into the No. 6 law school in the US
- These are the 6 hottest legal-practice areas in Texas as businesses flock to the Lone Star State
- Judge Jed Rakoff says the US justice system is 'broken.' He explains why the innocent plead guilty, while the guilty go free.
- Tulsa Massacre survivors want reparations. They're suing Oklahoma using the same legal tactic the state used to win $465 million over the marketing of opioids.
- UChicago Law graduates make on average $190,000 a year. Here's how to get in, according to admissions, students, and consultants.