The whistleblowers who have accused Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton of crimes in office have raised serious allegations, but any prosecution based on their complaint is likely to face an uphill battle, according to criminal law experts.
- Former Trump inaugural chairman Tom Barrack's bond set at $250 million by federal judge
- Activision Blizzard influencers are turning their backs on the video game giant after a bombshell lawsuit
- First-year lawyers now make over $200,000, 7% more than three years ago. But their hourly fees have grown twice as fast, to $665 an hour.
- Meet the 9 top lawyers suing governments and energy companies like Exxon over the climate crisis
- Giant inflatable rats used by labor unions are constitutionally protected free speech, labor board rules