A.J. Cook, the actress who has played Jennifer Jareau in nearly 300 episodes of the CBS drama “Criminal Minds,” on Monday filed a lawsuit against her former manager David Guillod for allegedly concealing the fact that multiple women had accused him of sexual assault.
- City manager 'relieved of his duties' after fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright
- Progressives peeved over lack of professional diversity and Big Law's presence in Biden's first slate of judicial picks
- Biden is expected to name a former top Obama-era federal prosecutor to lead the Justice Department's criminal division, sources say
- Seeking names for the leading attorneys and law firms that work with creators and influencers
- A crypto exec's resume listed Goldman, Lending Club and RBC. He didn't mention a prison break. Now a bankruptcy examiner claims he's an escapee.