When a night of partying ends tragically for an American 18-year-old in Tijuana, the International Response Team is called to investigate. Also, Jack (Gary Sinise) has to keep his cool when he comes across his son working undercover with the Mexican cartels, on Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Wednesday, April 12 at 10/9c. Matt Cohen guest stars. Only CBS
- An NYU Law grad and an admissions consultant on how to get into the No. 6 law school in the US
- These are the 6 hottest legal-practice areas in Texas as businesses flock to the Lone Star State
- Judge Jed Rakoff says the US justice system is 'broken.' He explains why the innocent plead guilty, while the guilty go free.
- Tulsa Massacre survivors want reparations. They're suing Oklahoma using the same legal tactic the state used to win $465 million over the marketing of opioids.
- UChicago Law graduates make on average $190,000 a year. Here's how to get in, according to admissions, students, and consultants.