In a separate post, Joe Mantegna’s daughter Gia Mantegna, an actress known for The Middle, also noted loving Harry Bring’s updates about his life and about Criminal Minds, noting his posts “always made [her] smile.” Bring’s son Brad also mentioned in his own tribute that beyond his work, which also included producing work on popular shows such as Army Wives and The X-Files, Harry Bring was a loving father and always came to his games growing up even when he was working long hours and was tired from that work. He was a man who loved his family and who loved USC, the SF Giants, and the Rams, with Brad Bring noting he “embodied the Fight ON spirit of the Trojans.”
- Los Angeles district attorney faces recall effort less than 3 months into term – NBC News
- 19 crypto and blockchain-focused lawyers who are inking deals, fighting lawsuits, and navigating fast-evolving regulations
- New Netflix Ratings Totally Help Explain Why Criminal Minds Is Being Rebooted So Soon – CinemaBlend
- North Florida ex-State Attorney Siegmeister indicted in federal extortion, bribery case – The Florida Times-Union
- The US government launched a tip line for VCs and startups to blow the whistle on China. Why isn't Silicon Valley snitching?