Five other individuals were also arrested as part of the investigation and authorities are actively searching for two others. Those arrested were Samuel Keeton, 40, of Menifee; Jeanna Quesenberry, 52, of Sacramento; Kristen Demar, 44, of Citrus Heights; Justin Petty, 37, of Los Angeles; and attorney Kevin Macnamara, 39, of La Palma. Warrants have been issued for the arrests of Kathleen Nolan, 64, of Calimesa, and Matthew Hall, 50, of Manhattan Beach.
- Mike Lindell's company, MyPillow, is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion
- At least 64 people have died at the hands of police since Derek Chauvin's trial began. More than half were people of color.
- Insurrectionists who posted social media footage of the Capitol riots are claiming to be journalists in their legal defenses, report says
- Trump rape accuser adds to former president's legal woes by asking court to keep defamation lawsuit alive
- Snapchat has become an on-demand delivery app for teens to score illegal drugs. Some kids are dying after taking one pill.