The AG’s announcement states while recently serving in the Travis County District Attorney’s Office with the White Collar Crimes Unit, Mr. Reno was hand-selected to create the Criminal Enterprise and Trafficking Unit. Across the entire state, AG Paxton says Reno has been a strong voice for victims in presenting their cases to juries and prosecuted several cases involving human trafficking, capital murder, sexual assault of a child, and a plethora of other serious crimes.
- From 'vanilla' skirt suits to 'too-tight' shirts: Female lawyers describe how it's impossible to win when it comes to professional dress codes
- 4 graduates of Stanford Law on how they made their applications stand out and landed spots at the No. 2 program in the US
- An NYU Law grad and an admissions consultant on how to get into the No. 6 law school in the US
- These are the 6 hottest legal-practice areas in Texas as businesses flock to the Lone Star State
- Judge Jed Rakoff says the US justice system is 'broken.' He explains why the innocent plead guilty, while the guilty go free.