According to the motion, Pierce filed court records last year that indicated he had no income, monthly expenses of $49,581 and owed about $1.2 million for various debts. He also was sued in July over allegations he breached a rental agreement on a $1.3 million home in Ventura County, California, according to the motion.
- City manager 'relieved of his duties' after fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright
- Progressives peeved over lack of professional diversity and Big Law's presence in Biden's first slate of judicial picks
- Biden is expected to name a former top Obama-era federal prosecutor to lead the Justice Department's criminal division, sources say
- Seeking names for the leading attorneys and law firms that work with creators and influencers
- A crypto exec's resume listed Goldman, Lending Club and RBC. He didn't mention a prison break. Now a bankruptcy examiner claims he's an escapee.