Currently, the first 12 seasons of Criminal Minds have a streaming home on Netflix. While you might think that fans would have already had their fill of those episodes, especially seeing as how the show wrapped up after Season 15, it turns out that people still just can’t get enough of the dark, unsub-filled drama. According to Deadline, Nielsen’s latest Top 10 list of streaming shows, which was released Thursday and details the most watched shows from the last week in January, reveals that Criminal Minds was the top of the charts. This means that it knocked major Netflix hit, Bridgerton, out of the top spot.
- City manager 'relieved of his duties' after fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright
- Progressives peeved over lack of professional diversity and Big Law's presence in Biden's first slate of judicial picks
- Biden is expected to name a former top Obama-era federal prosecutor to lead the Justice Department's criminal division, sources say
- Seeking names for the leading attorneys and law firms that work with creators and influencers
- A crypto exec's resume listed Goldman, Lending Club and RBC. He didn't mention a prison break. Now a bankruptcy examiner claims he's an escapee.