Currently, the first 12 seasons of Criminal Minds have a streaming home on Netflix. While you might think that fans would have already had their fill of those episodes, especially seeing as how the show wrapped up after Season 15, it turns out that people still just can’t get enough of the dark, unsub-filled drama. According to Deadline, Nielsen’s latest Top 10 list of streaming shows, which was released Thursday and details the most watched shows from the last week in January, reveals that Criminal Minds was the top of the charts. This means that it knocked major Netflix hit, Bridgerton, out of the top spot.
- Big Law associate salaries are skyrocketing, but not nearly as much as partner profits. These 2 charts break down the growing divide.
- Former Trump inaugural chairman Tom Barrack's bond set at $250 million by federal judge
- Activision Blizzard influencers are turning their backs on the video game giant after a bombshell lawsuit
- First-year lawyers now make over $200,000, 7% more than three years ago. But their hourly fees have grown twice as fast, to $665 an hour.
- Meet the 9 top lawyers suing governments and energy companies like Exxon over the climate crisis