New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has hired criminal defense lawyer Elkan Abramowitz to represent him and his aides in a probe into alleged underreporting of COVID nursing home deaths. The Wall Street Journal reporter Jimmy Vielkind joins CBSN’s “Red & Blue” anchor Elaine Quijano with more on how the Cuomo administration is handling the fallout and the latest on the impending investigations into nursing home deaths and allegations of sexual misconduct.
- Trump rape accuser adds to former president's legal woes by asking court to keep defamation lawsuit alive
- Snapchat has become an on-demand delivery app for teens to score illegal drugs. Some kids are dying after taking one pill.
- Inconsistencies between new video of shooting of Adam Toledo and the police reports
- Litigation funders are seeing opportunities for big returns in bankruptcies. Here's how 4 firms are playing it.
- City manager 'relieved of his duties' after fatal police shooting of Daunte Wright