We’ll be sure to keep you updated if the mysterious UNSUB is identified. Meanwhile, if you don’t need real life to play out like a Criminal Minds case but haven’t caught an episode in a while, it’s currently streaming in a variety of places including Netflix, which has the first 12 seasons available. Additional episodes can be caught via CBS All Access (all seasons) or Hulu (later seasons). You’ll certainly see plenty of episodes with far more grisly and terrifying crimes, but I’m not sure you’ll find many that are as double-take odd as these white envelopes with the audio files.
- Los Angeles district attorney faces recall effort less than 3 months into term – NBC News
- 19 crypto and blockchain-focused lawyers who are inking deals, fighting lawsuits, and navigating fast-evolving regulations
- New Netflix Ratings Totally Help Explain Why Criminal Minds Is Being Rebooted So Soon – CinemaBlend
- North Florida ex-State Attorney Siegmeister indicted in federal extortion, bribery case – The Florida Times-Union
- The US government launched a tip line for VCs and startups to blow the whistle on China. Why isn't Silicon Valley snitching?