Unfortunately, our website is currently unavailable in most European countries. We are engaged on the issue and committed to looking at options that support our full range of digital offerings to the EU market. We continue to identify technical compliance solutions that will provide all readers with our award-winning journalism.
- From 'vanilla' skirt suits to 'too-tight' shirts: Female lawyers describe how it's impossible to win when it comes to professional dress codes
- 4 graduates of Stanford Law on how they made their applications stand out and landed spots at the No. 2 program in the US
- An NYU Law grad and an admissions consultant on how to get into the No. 6 law school in the US
- These are the 6 hottest legal-practice areas in Texas as businesses flock to the Lone Star State
- Judge Jed Rakoff says the US justice system is 'broken.' He explains why the innocent plead guilty, while the guilty go free.