To that end, the groups, in a coalition called the Judge Accountability Table, circulated questionnaires to candidates, and received around 30 responses. They’ve published a platform, including items like eliminating money bail, decriminalizing sex work and drug use, and reducing reliance on probation and parole.
- Biden is expected to name a former top Obama-era federal prosecutor to lead the Justice Department's criminal division, sources say
- Seeking names for the leading attorneys and law firms that work with creators and influencers
- A crypto exec's resume listed Goldman, Lending Club and RBC. He didn't mention a prison break. Now a bankruptcy examiner claims he's an escapee.
- Medical examiner says George Floyd's encounter with former police officer Derek Chauvin caused his death
- Confessions of Big Law's burned-out associates: 5 current and former lawyers from firms like Cleary, Davis Polk, and Goodwin detail their nonstop daily work schedules