Law360 (January 1, 2019, 12:03 PM EST) — Big cases often find their home in New York, and the coming year will be no different. President Donald Trump's campaign-season and charitable conduct have come under legal assault, former Hollywood…
- Mike Lindell's company, MyPillow, is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion
- At least 64 people have died at the hands of police since Derek Chauvin's trial began. More than half were people of color.
- Insurrectionists who posted social media footage of the Capitol riots are claiming to be journalists in their legal defenses, report says
- Trump rape accuser adds to former president's legal woes by asking court to keep defamation lawsuit alive
- Snapchat has become an on-demand delivery app for teens to score illegal drugs. Some kids are dying after taking one pill.