“Our strategy came to be that when we weren’t talking, we were losing,” Rudy Giuliani, one of Trump’s lawyers, told The Associated Press in a recent interview. Given that Mueller could not indict a sitting president, Giuliani said, the team kept its focus on Mueller’s “capacity to report, so we had to play in the media as well as legally.”
- Biden is expected to name a former top Obama-era federal prosecutor to lead the Justice Department's criminal division, sources say
- Seeking names for the leading attorneys and law firms that work with creators and influencers
- A crypto exec's resume listed Goldman, Lending Club and RBC. He didn't mention a prison break. Now a bankruptcy examiner claims he's an escapee.
- Medical examiner says George Floyd's encounter with former police officer Derek Chauvin caused his death
- Confessions of Big Law's burned-out associates: 5 current and former lawyers from firms like Cleary, Davis Polk, and Goodwin detail their nonstop daily work schedules