The study also found that, in comparison to a similar study conducted 10 years ago, Americans who were diametrically opposed in 2008 are showing signs of shifting — generally toward moderate views — on nine key issues: environment, regulation of business, privacy around new technologies, public education, guns, marriage, abortion, helping the poor, and tax reductions.
- Mike Lindell's company, MyPillow, is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion
- At least 64 people have died at the hands of police since Derek Chauvin's trial began. More than half were people of color.
- Insurrectionists who posted social media footage of the Capitol riots are claiming to be journalists in their legal defenses, report says
- Trump rape accuser adds to former president's legal woes by asking court to keep defamation lawsuit alive
- Snapchat has become an on-demand delivery app for teens to score illegal drugs. Some kids are dying after taking one pill.