“The First Amendment is a cherished right and bedrock principle of our great nation,” said United States Attorney Stephen J. Cox. “Those who intend to commit crimes at the Texas State Capitol, rather than peacefully demonstrate, can expect to be met with a swift response by law enforcement and prosecution by our office.”
- Criminal Minds season 16: How many episodes will the revival be? – CarterMatt
- Rumford lawyer Seth Carey arrested in Florida, charged with sex crimes – Lewiston Sun Journal
- A founding partner of a top crypto law firm has been ousted and is being sued for 'abusive, destructive, erratic, and obstructive behavior'
- 'Criminal Minds' Revival Officially Coming to Paramount+, and Longtime Fans Have Thoughts – PopCulture.com
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo hires criminal defense attorney for nursing home deaths probe – CBS News