Violence is rising near the US-Mexico border — ‘El Chapo’ Guzmán’s capture could be helping drive it
- Lawyers who work with New York's poor children and adults say their rates haven't budged in 17 years. Now they're demanding a raise.
- Big Law associate salaries are skyrocketing, but not nearly as much as partner profits. These 2 charts break down the growing divide.
- Former Trump inaugural chairman Tom Barrack's bond set at $250 million by federal judge
- Activision Blizzard influencers are turning their backs on the video game giant after a bombshell lawsuit
- First-year lawyers now make over $200,000, 7% more than three years ago. But their hourly fees have grown twice as fast, to $665 an hour.