Again, this is unconfirmed, so it’s currently just Harry Bring’s word against a wall of silence. But if he’s right, then that creates an interesting situation for Criminal Minds. Never have any of the previous seasons’ episode counts dipped below 20, which happened only once in Season 3; Season 4 had the most installments of them all, with 26. With its roots in procedural storytelling, this is a show that tends to utilize the traditional long-form season, and CBS is usually right on board. But if Season 14 only gets 15 episodes, then fans might have even more of a reason to think that this will be the show’s final year.
- Seeking names for the leading attorneys and law firms that work with creators and influencers
- A crypto exec's resume listed Goldman, Lending Club and RBC. He didn't mention a prison break. Now a bankruptcy examiner claims he's an escapee.
- Medical examiner says George Floyd's encounter with former police officer Derek Chauvin caused his death
- Confessions of Big Law's burned-out associates: 5 current and former lawyers from firms like Cleary, Davis Polk, and Goodwin detail their nonstop daily work schedules
- Neo-Nazi leader pleads guilty to threatening journalists and opponents of anti-Semitism