Again, this is unconfirmed, so it’s currently just Harry Bring’s word against a wall of silence. But if he’s right, then that creates an interesting situation for Criminal Minds. Never have any of the previous seasons’ episode counts dipped below 20, which happened only once in Season 3; Season 4 had the most installments of them all, with 26. With its roots in procedural storytelling, this is a show that tends to utilize the traditional long-form season, and CBS is usually right on board. But if Season 14 only gets 15 episodes, then fans might have even more of a reason to think that this will be the show’s final year.
- Former Trump inaugural chairman Tom Barrack's bond set at $250 million by federal judge
- Activision Blizzard influencers are turning their backs on the video game giant after a bombshell lawsuit
- First-year lawyers now make over $200,000, 7% more than three years ago. But their hourly fees have grown twice as fast, to $665 an hour.
- Meet the 9 top lawyers suing governments and energy companies like Exxon over the climate crisis
- Giant inflatable rats used by labor unions are constitutionally protected free speech, labor board rules