Baez won an acquittal for Anthony in the 2008 death of her young daughter, Caylee. The 2011 trial in Orlando, Fla., became international news, and Baez managed to protect the mother from convictions on the most serious charges she faced, including murder and child abuse.
- Mike Lindell's company, MyPillow, is suing Dominion for $1.6 billion
- At least 64 people have died at the hands of police since Derek Chauvin's trial began. More than half were people of color.
- Insurrectionists who posted social media footage of the Capitol riots are claiming to be journalists in their legal defenses, report says
- Trump rape accuser adds to former president's legal woes by asking court to keep defamation lawsuit alive
- Snapchat has become an on-demand delivery app for teens to score illegal drugs. Some kids are dying after taking one pill.